Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tuesday night work outs

The new season of Biggest Loser started last Tuesday night and I made the suggestion that for at least one hour during that show Brandon and I should work out together. Do something. I don't care what. So, last week we worked on our abs, I was sore for 3 or 4 days after that! I think we might work on our abs again tonight since I really need to firm up the mommy tummy. Brandon is the only person who can motivate me enough to do the abs stuff. I cannot stand it!! I would rather do lunges all day long than sit and do 10 minutes of abs work, so this is not fun. However, I do enjoy doing this with Brandon. It also helps while we watch other people working out.

I think it is good to do something like that as a couple rather than sitting on the couch. Both Brandon and I get Women's Health/ Men's Health magazines so we can come up with some good abs stuff from there. I don't think I realized how much you can do with that area of your body. Maybe someday I will learn to enjoy it... Maybe!

1 comment:

Kate said...

I just got a subscription to Fitness magazine for $5.99 for 10 issues! They have amazing 30-day workouts that change according to the season...like Go Down a Jeans Size, Bikini Body, or Lose 10 Holiday Pounds... Lots of great ideas to change up your routine....simple strength training you can do in the living room and easy treadmill routines as well (including a 3-month walking workout)!!! Check it out!!