Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Time for something new

It is a new year which calls for a new me! I am done breast feeding, my body is getting back to normal finally, and I can finally do whatever I want and not worry about harming my baby. It is a great feeling knowing we are done having kids and it makes me want to focus more on my self now. SO.... with the new year that is what I am going to do!

I have decided I want to grow my hair out, maybe just to around my shoulders. That is long for me! Then maybe add in some highlights, who know where I will go but my hair style needs a change. I also want to start cooking better things for my family. I love to cook but I need to start healthier recipes. I say this as I have chocolate chip cookies in the oven. Sweet treat are still important though, occasionally!

I am excited for the new year!

No comments: