Monday, January 25, 2010

Goal jeans

Everybody or maybe every woman has a pair of jeans or pants that are her goal size. Mine are my jeans from Banana Republic, they fit great and are really comfortable. I like the size on the label so they have been my goal since Makenna was born. I lost all the baby weight months ago but my hips weren't back to normal when I tried last month. Today I tired them on and they fit! I jumped up and down full of excitement. It is really something when you reach your goal, whatever kind of a goal it is. It makes you feel good. Everyone who has had kids says give it a full year to get your body back to normal. The hips and pelvic region take time to get back to your pre pregnancy body. Well, 15 months later I am happy to say I made it into my goal jeans. It is a good day :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's so AWESOME!! CONGRATS!! It is crazy how long it takes, it took me exactly 15 months with the girls too, was hopeing that it would go faster this time but it looks like it will probably take 15 months again. Kind of crazy though last time we have to do it.