Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tiny steps

I just watched Makenna try to take her first step. I was sitting on the floor with her and she was standing at our ottoman and was trying to get to the couch, which is maybe a foot away. For her I am sure it is a mile away. She kept letting go of the ottoman and trying to reach for the couch. Again and again she would do this and jabbering away while she did it. It was cute to watch her try and figure out if she could do it. Then suddenly she went for it and down she went, face first into our rug.

I think she is almost to the point of walking! She has only been crawling for about a week but she is ready to run and play with Kayle. They are growing up way too fast!

P.S. We have a horrible connection with our wireless so photo uploads are on a brief hiatus until I put them on a cd, in case you were missing recent photos :)

No comments: