Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kids really are worth it!

I try to write about different things other than about my kids but it is so hard when that is what I do everyday. It is my joy and my life! I would not trade it for anything!! Kayle is reaching a funny age. She is saying extremely funny things and showing her personality. She is also showing me that she is very independent, very much like her father! Last night she wanted to go to bed by herself! I was amazed when she asked to do it by herself. I sometimes still feel like she is a baby and I need to do things for her. She can go to the bathroom by herself just fine but I still feel the need to help her. I just need to relax and step back and let her grow :(

Makenna is dependent right now obviously but I wonder what she will be like at 3. I don't really want to think about that though... ahhhh. Speaking of Makenna, I am trying to get her to nap right now and she is just screaming. She keeps pulling herself up in her crib and stands there crying, scared, because she can't get down. This is the tough stage, when they start to explore more and there is no way to stop it for bed time and nap time. Then she drops her pacifier on the floor and cries over that... this is when thumbs are good! Pros and cons over pacifiers and thumbs, but that is another post sometime.

KIDS ARE WORTH EVERYTHING YOU GO THROUGH! I LOVE THEM!

No comments: