Wednesday, September 30, 2009

new post on the new comp.

We broke down at forked out the cash and bought ourselves a fancy new imac. We both are loving it and agree with all the good things everyone says about these computers. I am so thankful that we were able to purchase one, Brandon was getting aggravated with our old laptop that was serving as his homework tool. I am hoping that this will better serve his needs :)

It is already October 1st! Makenna will be one year old in one month! I cannot believe how fast time has flown by. I thought for sure she would be walking by now but still nothing. Although she might as well be. She moves fast and gets into everything. When she crawls, she crawls with a mission, it is funny. Her little legs move so fast and her arms are right there helping. So cute! Anyways, time to get moving... she is actually napping right now and I need to take advantage of this time!







No comments: