Monday, March 10, 2008

The Jumping Monkey


Yesterday we went to a place called The Jumping Monkey. It is an inflatable play area that is intended for kids ages 0-9. It is great, 1 hour of jumping cost $5. I love to watch Kayle roam around on new toys and explore a new territory. What is even better is when I go to places like this and Brandon comes with us. I can sit back and watch the two of them play. Nothing beats that... The joy of watching a father who loves his daughter so much that he will get into the inflatable area and jump and go down slides with her! It is such a joy to watch! Thank goodness for places like this, I am always looking for places to take Kayle when it is cold outside. We get so tired of going to the same places over and over. It was nice to go do something new!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That place looks awesome! And only $5 bucks?!?! Can I come? :)

Gina said...

Brandon is awesome!