Monday, March 3, 2008

Date Night!

Thanks to Zoe, Brandon and I went out alone! After seriously thinking about it, we realized it had been almost a year since we went out just the 2 of us. Our anniversary is coming up so I wanted to do something special. I bought tickets to see Blue Man Group. If you have never seen this show, you have to see it. I can't even think of how to explain it, it is just cool. Anyways, when parents go out on a date you try to relax and not think about your child. I know that sounds awful but it is a time for the both of you to relax and enjoy the company. I think Brandon and I really enjoyed ourselves and knew Kayle was in good hands, I hardly thought of Kayle. I love her to death, I promise!! It was just nice to have a evening with my husband!! Anyways, go see Blue Man Group, great for all ages!

2 comments:

Gina said...

I think date night is a must! It keeps you feeling like adults and a couple together. Don't feel bad you didn't think of Kayle all night... that is what you needed, A BREAK!!! Good for you :-)

Z said...

I am glad you all got to go :) Anytime you want to go I am here for you! :)