Monday, July 14, 2008

Kayle's first hair cut!

My little girl's hair has been driving me crazy. I also think it has been driving her crazy so I decided it was time to do some cutting! We walked into Pigtails and Crewcuts and got right in. They asked me what I wanted to do with her hair. My response was, "I have no idea". All I knew was I wanted it a little less poofy and out of her eyes. Sometimes her curls get a little crazy. The hair stylist said we could give her a Halo layer... ok, whatever just make sure it is cute! Well, Kayle sat in her taxi car seat still as can be. She made me proud! Approximately 10 minutes later Kayle was done and had a big smile on her face! A successful trip!



3 comments:

Z said...

AWWW!!!! how sweet!!!!!!!!

Betsey said...

She did much better than I did for my first haircut! Looks cute!

Gina said...

very cute! glad she was so good! Still dont know what a HALO LAYER is???