Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Love the navy

OK, maybe not the navy but I love the fact that it might be possible that Brandon's aegis combat system on his ship helped in giving us a girl. Navy folks talk about how more girls are born when compared to boys, when their father's are on board an aegis system combat ship. No clue why nor do I care. I am so happy we are having a girl. I love my little girl and I am so happy to have another one. Now, we are in the process of picking out names. Fun stuff.

Oh yeah, and update on potty training and sleeping: Potty training is going nowhere because I have been to lazy to focus on it myself. Sleeping is getting better, however, Brandon or I still sit in the room at night until she falls asleep :( BUT she is sleeping through the night.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Yeah! Congratulations on having a GIRL!!

Keep up with the potty training :-)