Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Let the holiday season begin... I guess



It seems the day after Halloween, Christmas decorations have to come up. I went to Target yesterday and the store had decorations everywhere. We still have Thanksgiving people, remember. As much as I love Christmas time I feel that Thanksgiving is getting slided. BUT nothing I can do about it.

Halloween was great. Kayle went as Tinkerbell which was what she chose. We bought the costume about
a month ago so she has been really excited about wearing it. Well, on Halloween she decided to throw a fit and didn't want to wear the costume, (I made her), who knows why. I have learned that for next year, I will wait to get the costume closer to Halloween so the excitement is still there and we don't have any issues.

Makenna went as a strawberry. I found it online and thought it would be easy to make. We stuffed some socks into her shirt to make it round and then sewed on some felt leafs onto a adorable hat that my friend Zoe made. Makenna made an adorable strawberry!






1 comment:

Marissa said...

That strawberry costume is SO cute!! I am glad you are back to blogging!!