Monday, January 12, 2009

2 year olds are funny!

Kayle is a great observer of things. She has a new fun game she likes to play with me. Kayle is the mommy and I am the baby. I cry saying "mommy, mommy.... waaaaaaaaaaaaaa" and Kayle, hugs me and pats my back saying "it's ok baby". She then tries to feed me, burp me and tells me that I just spit up. When I 'spit up' she finds a wipe and wipes my mouth. She then goes on to give me more hugs and love. I am just amazed at her. How cute is that???!!!



In this picture we were making something, I don't remember what but that doesn't matter. Anyways, she stirred and helped measure things and we had a great time just me and her. I took advantage of the time we had together when it was just the two of us. They grow soooooo fast and I love every moment of my life. I cannot wait to see what she'll say or do tomorrow!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Leah, she is so cute and SO BIG! Look at that long hair. Thanks for sharing your stories