Thursday, September 25, 2008

One step closer

Kayle has begun sitting on the toilet just to get use to the feeling and today she finally made some progress! She peed!!! I was so excited and so was she, we ran to the kitchen and she got her treat. We have been talking about her sucker for weeks now. She knew what she had to do to get it and she was so proud of herself. I gave her the sucker and told her why she was getting it and and she exclaimed with such joy, "YES!!". I am so proud of my little girl, I can only hope it continues now.

2 comments:

Z said...

WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to both of you!!!!

Unknown said...

Leah, you won't believe it!!! I'm proud to say that Ally is totally potty trained- no more diapers at all!!! We have had no accidents for two weeks now. I'm so excited!!! Emily still isn't buying it, but at least I'm done with one!