Wednesday, December 9, 2009

New herbal medicine


I have never been one to try herbal remedies but after months of being sick I am trying something new. I started Makenna on WishGarden herbs cough and cold for children and she all of a sudden in doing better. It smells nasty and she doesn't really like it but I force it down because I think it is doing something for her. Today, I went back to the pharmacy to get something for myself because I have a sinus infection! I finished my last dose of antibiotics yesterday but still feel crummy. I looked into the WishGarden products and found a herbal medicine specifically for sinus infections and upper respiratory problems. The wellness practitioner that I was talking to also suggested probiotics to help. We will see if it helps!!! I am sick of being sick and I want to be back to normal, whatever that is.

The website is www.wishgardenherbs.com and it has a lot of different things to offer for general health, pregnancy, and even a tone of children's herbs that range from colic to teething help. I seriously recommend it to anyone looking for different ways to get healthy after a cold or cough or just general well being. (I was recommended this product by a pharmacist and the wellness practitioner!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you, we will be trying it!!